Tuesday, December 20, 2022

(Finished December 20th, 2022) Part 15 of themusicaddict's Actual Greatest Songs Of All-Time (GSOAT)

Hello,

Another Greatest Songs of All-Time issued from on high by Rolling Stone magazine. I love that magazine and have been a subscriber since approximately the early 80s. I understand that a lot of people have different tastes in music. That's the way it should be, but like everyone else I have my own opinions. Just as fervently as I agree with some of their choices I also disagree with some of their choices. Currently I'm working on my Top 100 Songs of All-Time and honorable mentions. There are just some songs that I can't not include in the Greatest Songs of All-Time. I started with 100 Greatest Songs of All-Time. That has inched up to several hundred songs and will continue to rise. For this blog I'm going to focus on the actual Greatest Songs Of All Time, not the honorable mentions. These are songs that are ranked outside of my Top 100 GSOAT. 

These lists are very fluid. Most of these songs could have also been in my All-Time Top 100 if only I had thought of them earlier. There are probably at least 700 songs that will always be in my GSOAT. Again these are GSOAT, just outside my Top 100 GSOAT.

339) Lady Gaga "Love Game":

340) Creed "With Arms Wide Open":

341) Sara Bareilles "Love Song":

342 Norah Jones "Don't Know Why":

343) Judas Priest "You've Got Another Thing Coming":

344) Christina Aguilera "Genie In A Botttle":

345) Bowling For Soup "1985":

346) Heavy D and the Boyz "Now That We Found Love":

347) The Cardigans "Lovefool":

348) Stone Temple Pilots "Sex Type Thing":

349) Metallica "Enter Sandman":

350) Snap "The Power":

351) Survivor "The Search Is Over":

352) The Weeknd "Blinding Lights":


353) Alice Cooper "School's Out":

354) The Lovin' Spoonful "Summer In The City":


355) The Black Keys "Gold On The Ceiling":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites