Monday, December 26, 2022

(Finished December 26th, 2022) Part 2 of According To Ranker.com The Worst Freakin' Songs of the '80s, Ranked (AKA The Most Fun and Ridiculous Songs of the 80s)

Hello,

Some of these songs are truly bad, but many of these songs are just amazing. Now presenting the best of the "worst". The numbers in parenthesis is Rankers' ranking. These songs are the best of the "worst freakin" 80s songs. There may be some duplicates, that means you can enjoy the song twice!!

I know that Milli Vanilli was a fake band, but the songs and people singing them are real. So I don't understand why all the hate because so many of these songs are amazing. 3) Milli Vanilli "Girl You Know It's True":

10) Milli Vanilli "Girl I'm Gonna Miss You":

14) Paul Lekakis "Boom Boom (Let's Go Back To My Room)":

16) Milli Vanilli "Blame It On The Rain":

19) Milli Vanilli "Baby Don't Forget My Number":

Sure the song is silly, but I love this silly song. Also the song rocks. 20) Starship "We "Built This City":

22) Meat Loaf "Dead Ringer For Love":

23) Boys Don't Cry "I Wanna Be a Cowboy":

26) Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder "Ebony and Ivory":

30) Was (Not Was) "Walk The Dinosaur":

31) Poison "Unskinny Bop":

32) Bobby Brown "My Prerogative":

33) Billy Ocean "Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car":

39) Starship "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now":

42) The Beach Boys "Kokomo":

43) Lionel Richie and Diana Ross "Endless Love":

Not even close to being one of the worst freakin' songs of the 80s. Indeed not only is it one of the best songs of the 80s, it's also one of the greatest songs of all-time. 45) Lionel Richie "Say You Say Me":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites