Sunday, December 4, 2022

(Finished December 4th, 2022) Great Sad Songs, Part 10, Songs 167-183

Hello,

I love, love, love Christmas movies. I also love, love, love Christmas music. Tonight I watched the movie "The Christmas Shoes" and it was as sappy as I expected. I also cried like I thought I might. The movie is what you think it will be. However I haven't decided if the song is a Christmas classic or a manipulative piece of crap. For me I have grown to love it over the years. I felt like maybe it's time for a sad song blog. This continues a series of blogs that I started in 2020 and I know that there will be some duplicates.

167) No Doubt "Don't Speak":

Oh what could have been for this couple. 168) Lord Huron "The Night We Met":

iTunes reminded me of this lesser known R.E.M. song today. 169) R.E.M. "World Leader Pretend":

170) Live "Lightning Crashes":

171) James Blunt "Goodbye My Lover":

172) Gotye featuring Kimbra  "Somebody I Used To Know":

173) Fleetwood Mac "Landslide":

174) Jewel "Foolish Games":

175) Steve Perry "Foolish Heart":

176) Smokey Robinson "Tracks of My Tears":

177) Simon and Garfunkel "The Boxer":

178) Sia "I'm In Here":

179) Kelly Clarkson "Because of You":

180) Sia "Chandelier":

181) A Great Big World and Christina Aguilera "Say Something":

182) Meat Loaf "Objects In The Rear View Mirror May Be Closer Than They Appear":

183) Rascal Flatts "These Days"

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites