Tuesday, December 27, 2022

(Finished December 27th, 2022) Part 10 of Classic Rock Songs That Continue To Resonate Today

Hello,

Happy New Year!!

This is another blog inspired by music from "Reacher". Oscar Finlay is a man that loves a good old 80s rock jam, meanwhile Reacher is more of a Blues guy. Two different blog series have been inspired by music from "Reacher". First it was classic ballads inspired by "Crazy". Now it's mostly great 80s rock inspired by "Carry On My Wayward Son" and "Caught Up In You". I so love hearing these songs again, they bring back so many memories. Thankfully most of those memories are great.

Now my definition of classic rock is not your typical classic rock definition. First of all I hate the phrase classic rock- all rock music is just rock. I include in these series of blogs songs that rock, but aren't your standard rock music you'd hear on classic rock radio. (I typed those last three words with my head in a barf bag.) If a song has rock lyrics I consider it a rock song.

And don't most rock songs, if they stay relevant long enough, become a classic rock song?

154) Ten Years After "I'd Love To Change The World":


155) AC/DC "Thunderstruck":


156) Judas Priest "Living After Midnight":


157) Elton John "Kiss The Bride":


158) Free "All Right Now":


159) Stealers Wheel "Stuck In The Middle With You":


163) Rush "Limelight":


164) Rocky Burnette "Tired of Toein' The Line":


165) The Hollies "Long Cool Woman In A Black Dress":


166) Guess Who "American Woman":


167) AC/DC "Big Balls":


168) Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band "Dancing In The Dark":

169) Meat Loaf "I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)":

170) Cinderella "Coming Home":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites