Saturday, December 3, 2022

(Started December 3rd, 2022) Great Sad Songs, Part 9, Songs 150-?

Hello,

I love, love, love Christmas movies. I also love, love, love Christmas music. Tonight I watched the movie "The Christmas Shoes" and it was as sappy as I expected. I also cried like I thought I might. The movie is what you think it will be. However I haven't decided if the song is a Christmas classic or a manipulative piece of crap. For me I have grown to love it over the years. I felt like maybe it's time for a sad song blog. This continues a series of blogs that I started in 2020 and I know that there will be some duplicates.

150) NewSong "The Christmas Shoes":

Just one of the all-time great songs!! 151) Elton John "I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues":

152) Terry Jacks "Seasons In The Sun":

153) Lana Del Rey "Young and Beautiful":

154) Lewis Capaldi "Someone You Loved":

155) Coldplay "Fix You":

156) Olivia Rodrigo "driver's license":

157) Dan Seals "My Old Yellow Car":

158) Halfway To Hazard "Daisy":


159) Lady A "Need You Now":


160) Trans-Siberian Orchestra "Back To A Reason, Part 2":


161) Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band "The River":



No comments:

Favorites