Friday, December 30, 2022

(Finished December 29th, 2022) Part 3 of According To Ranker.com The Worst Freakin' Songs of the '80s, Ranked (AKA The Most Fun and Ridiculous Songs of the 80s)

Hello,

Some of these songs are truly bad, but many of these songs are just amazing. Now presenting the best of the "worst". The numbers in parenthesis is Rankers' ranking. These songs are the best of the "worst freakin" 80s songs. There may be some duplicates, that means you can enjoy the song twice!!

47) Pet Shop Boys "Domino Dancing":

48) Baltimora "Tarzan Boy":

49) George Michael "Monkey":

50) Chris de Burgh "Lady In Red":

53) Bette Midler "Wind Beneath My Wings":

57) The Eurythmics "Who's That Girl":

62) Debbie Gibson "Lost In Your Eyes":

63) Ready For The World "Oh Sheila": 

65) Snow "Informer":

Great song, but definitely an all-time freakin' worst video. 68) Stars On 45 "Stars On 45":

71) Robbie Nevil "C'est La Vie":

72) George Michael "A Different Corner":

This song took me back to the 80s in a split second. I wish I could visit the 80s on the weekend. 75) The Thompson Twins "You Take Me Up":

76) Warrant "Cherry Pie":

77) Huey Lewis and the News "Hip To Be Square":

78) Stevie Wonder "I Just Called To Say I Love You":

82) Michael Jackson "I Just Can't Stop Loving You":

No comments:

Favorites