Monday, January 17, 2011

"Beautiful/Dangerous"

Hello,

The following is one of the best collaborations of the last few years. Be careful, this isn't an all ages video. You should probably be at least 21 and have valid identification before watching this very hot video. You can find the following song on Slash's very creatively named CD "Slash". This is Fergie and Slash on "Beautiful/Dangerous":



I've never found Fergie that attractive, although she's very hot in this video. Although she has an amazing voice. She sounds so good on this song. Her voice live is also amazing, the girl has got some serious pipes. She also sang on some of this generation's best songs, with Black Eyed Peas and of course her solo work. I know she's busy with Black Eyed Peas, but I'm not sure why she has put such a creative solo career on the back burner. To me whether she's attractive is beside the point.

It's so hard for me to pick my favorite song from "The Dutchess", there are just so many good songs. This is just one of the many amazing songs:



Also news comes today that Steve Jobs is needing to take another health related leave of absence from Apple. I'm very nervous about this for him, his family and Apple. Obviously his family would hate to lose him. But me as an Apple fan would hate to lose him also. I wonder how much the timing of the announcement of the iPhone going to Verizon has to do with this announcement. I obviously have no idea about his state of health as Jobs has been far from forthcoming about that. I'm wondering if the Apple/Verizon announcement is the final piece of his legacy. Is this announcement really telling us that Jobs is dying? Again this is my own speculation and I have no idea. Good luck to Steve and his family. All of you are in my prayers.

I think of all the companies now, Apple is the one that is most dependent on it's CEO. Jobs is a modern day genius, not only in computers but also in assembling the best and the brightest around him. Apple also always has several products in the pipeline. If the worst were to happen things would be smooth for the next couple of years. That should give the next CEO time to learn on the job a bit. Although he won't be given a whole bunch of time to learn the job.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites