Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lea Michelle's "Taking Chances" Is So Amazing

Hello,

I don't know if there's such a thing as a perfect song for a singer. But if there is, this is that song for Lea Michelle. I've listened to this song like 10 straight times in my car. (Thanks to my special friend for introducing me to "Glee" and the extremely talented Lea Michelle.) Just sit back and enjoy this song. This is "Taking Chances".



"Taking Chances" is originally sung by Celine Dion, she's one of the best singers there is. Another singer that I absolutely love is Rihanna. She sings "Take A Bow" with such grace and power. However Lea Michelle's version of that song is equally amazing.



One more quick video, this is a song by the gorgeous Carrie Underwood about the loss of love. This is for those people who says she's just a pretty face. No she's not, listen to that amazing voice. This is "What Can I Say" featuring Sons of Slyvia:



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites