Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Compare and contrast: NFL vs. The NCAA Tournament, great 69c songs

Hello,

With the greedy NFLers in Day 4 of their lockout stupidity, the best three weeks of the sports year starts tonight. That's the NCAA Tourney, after tonight's game finish the field will be pared from 68 to 64 teams. The real fun will start Thursday. I will be cheering for in order: BYU, North Carolina, San Diego State, Utah State, UNLV and Hampton. Why Hampton you ask, because they play Duke in the first round. I know they don't have a prayer, but I'm cheering for anyone but Duke. I would love to see Duke and their pasty gangsters eliminated early from the NCAA Tournament. Also as with any NCAA Tournament, there are going to be some big upsets. I look forward to seeing a few of those, as long as it isn't my teams losing of course.

Apple is back with 69c songs, these are three I recommend.

Bill Conti's "Gonna Fly Now (Theme from Rocky)":



When In Rome's "The Promise":



And last but not least, as this isn't "American Idol" after all, Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminal's "Steal My Kisses":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites