Friday, August 26, 2011

Greatest Hits 2

Hello,

I'm still in the process of changing to a new computer, so I'm using the folks computer. So for today's blog I'm just going to have a bunch more greatest hits. I have my kids this weekend so I don't know how much time I will find to write blogs until this weekend is over. Enjoy these greatest hits.

A song that helped me get through my divorce, a song that can help with any break up.



I told you yesterday that I love the Smiths.



Since I'm going to go see Taylor Swift in concert soon, the videos I pick will skew towards some of her songs. I'm starting off with this song that is just awful ad I hope I never have to hear it again.



Now here are a couple of Taylor's many great songs:



and this very sweet song:



I'm not sure what deal Tenacious D made with the devil to come up with this great song, but this is their only good song. I absolutely love this song. It always surprises me how well Jack Black can sing.



This song is a bit obscure, but such a great song.



I love many songs by the Beastie Boys but this may be my favorite:



In spite of their recent crappy CD, the Arctic Monkeys have made a lot of good songs. Here one of them:



How about some Rush?



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites