Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November 6th, 2012: The Cowboys Lose Yet Again

Hello,

On this day in America when we are allowed to vote for whoever we want to lead our country. The person who will hopefully lead our country for the next 4 years. Meanwhile in Dallas we see what happens when a dictator is in charge. Of course, I'm talking about the egomaniacal Jerry Jones. Although his team has been mediocre since 1997, he stated today that he'll continue to run the team.

The following is from an article Calvin Watkins wrote today on ESPN.com. I agree with everything Watkins says. Comments in italics are my thoughts.

"We are not structured that way," Jones told KRLD-FM on Tuesday morning. "We didn't structure it that way with my ownership. There's no way that I would be involved here and not be the final decision-maker on something as important as players, and that is a key area. That's never been anybody's misunderstanding. It's been a debated thing, but it's just not going to happen." (For being in the public eye for so long, it's amazing that Jones still hasn't learned how to speak clearly. He's college educated and a very successful businessman, but he still doesn't know how to frame a thought?)
Jones the general manager has a team that's 3-5 overall heading into a game at Philadelphia on Sunday afternoon. (Although this team has a relatively easy schedule down the stretch I doubt they will finish with a winning record.)
Jones the owner and Jones the general manager have won three Super Bowls together.  But recently, the general manager has struggled. ("Struggled" is being generous.)
The Cowboys have won just two playoff games since their last Super Bowl appearance, in the 1995 season when they beat Pittsburgh in Super Bowl XXX, and haven't drafted well on a consistent basis. Only five players remain from the 2009 and 2010 drafts combined." (Just more proof that Jones is an idiot GM.)
The Cowboys are 123-124 since 1997. (And only one playoff win.)
The above are the words of a very sick man. This is the final straw Jerry, I give up on your Cowboys. You have very little GM skills and it's clear you being the man is more important than the Cowboys winning. I'll be cheering for the Cowboys to lose this week to the Eagles. I also will be hoping Dallas loses as many games as possible until you fire the GM or he dies.

I also urge again all Cowboys fans who have tickets to the Cowboys-Browns game a week from Sunday to boycott the game. All Cowboys fans please don't buy their merchandise, watch them on TV or anything else that may put money into Jerry's pocket. We fans must unite to put an end to Jerry's insanity.

I have been a Cowboys fan for so long, that I just can't stop paying attention to them completely. I will start cheering for them once again when Jones is no longer the key decision maker.

I fully throw my support behind the San Francisco 49ers. Go 49ers! I'll also continue to cheer for a young and improving Tampa Bay Bucs team.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites