Thursday, November 1, 2012

Great Songs: Mumford & Sons, Taylor Swift, Neneh Cherry and Others

Hello,

I haven't done one of these music blogs for awhile. Here are some great songs for your entertainment. Sadly this was the only original song played on "Nashville" last night. I may or may not be writing more about last night's episode "We Live In Two Different Worlds".

This is a song sung by Rayna and Deacon, it's titled "Changing Ground":



Previously I may have made some comments about the lameness of Mumford & Sons. I'd like to rescind every bad thing I ever said about them. They are quickly becoming one of my favorite new bands. And songs like "Babel" are why:



"Little Lion Man":



"The Cave":



"Roll Away Your Stone":



"Little Talks" by Of Monsters and Men:



Taylor Swift's "I Knew You Were Trouble":



I also like Swift's U2 sounding song, "State of Grace":



Audra Mae's "The River":



The amazing Nelly Furtado's "Shit On The Radio":



Everyone knows "Buffalo Stance", but that's only one of many great songs on "Raw Like Sushi". This is "Kisses On The Wind":



Another "Raw Like Sushi" classic "So Here I Come":



The complete "Raw Like Sushi" CD:



Miss Cherry also sings on this song with the Teddybears "Yours To Keep":



Sick of Sarah's "Autograph":



Tina Turner's "What's Love Got To Do WIth It":



And finally Depeche Mode's "A Pain That I'm Used To":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites