Saturday, November 3, 2012

Politics: What Are They Good For?

Hello,

I'm not much into politics. Politics is suppose to help people, but too many times it seems to be about helping the politicians themselves. I love when the Democrats and Republicans accuse each other of what each are doing. Well here's the thing, both sides are doing whatever X is. My life is going to be the same no matter who the President is. If I had to choose, I'd vote for President Obama. There's just something about Romney that I just don't like. He gives me a bad vibe and my BS detector goes off when he starts talking. And what does it say about the Republican Party that Mitt Romney is the best they can do? But I'm not real impressed with President Obama either. The ones that would make great politicians don't want to have anything to do with politics.

I thought this was pretty funny though:



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites