Monday, July 11, 2022

(Finished July 11th, 2022) Part 1 of Some of The Best and Most Intriguing Covers

Hello,

Thanks to https://www.treblezine.com/top-100-best-cover-songs/

I'm trying to do songs that I don't usually post here although I'll probably include songs I've featured on my blog several times. 

1) Robyn Adele Anderson "Hit The Road Jack":

2) Frank Sinatra "I've Got You Under My Skin":

3) Karen O/ Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross "Immigrant Song":

4) Sara Bareilles "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road":

5) The Doors "Alabama Song (Whisky Bar)":

6) The Fugees "Killing Me Softly":

7) Earth Wind and Fire "Got To Get You Into My Life":


8) Nirvana "Where Did You Sleep Last Night":


9) The English Beat "Tears of A Clown":


10) Michael Andrew featuring Gary Jules "Mad World": 

11) The Clash "I Fought The Law":

12) Alien Ant Farm "Smooth Criminal":

13) Christina Aguilera, Mya, Pink and Lil Kim' "Lady Marmalade":

Originally recorded by Marilyn McCoo and Billy Davis Jr. 14) Whitney Houston "Saving All My Love For You":

15) Grace featuring G-Eazy "You Don't Own Me":

I had no idea this amazing song was a cover of Nanci Griffith's original. 16) Bette Midler "From A Distance":

Jim Steinman was a musical genius. 17) Celine Dion "It's All Coming Back To Me Now":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites