Tuesday, July 12, 2022

(Finished July 12th, 2022) Part 2 of Some of The Best and Most Intriguing Covers

Hello,

Thanks to https://www.treblezine.com/top-100-best-cover-songs/

I'm trying to do songs that I don't usually post here although I'll probably include songs I've featured on my blog several times. 

18) Kim Carnes "Bette Davis Eyes":

From one well known gay band, The Village People, to another well known gay band The Pet Shop boys. 19) The Pet Shop Boys "Go West":

20) "Tiffany I Think We're Alone Now":

I had no idea this song is a cover, this is the first I'm hearing of that. The first band that sang this is called Numarx. Of course since the boys of Milli Vanilli really didn't sing this song their "cover" isn't really a "cover". I'll leave that for smarter people to figure out. 21) "Milli Vanilli" "Girl You Know It's True":

22) Robert Palmer "I Didn't Mean To Turn You On":

23) Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young "Woodstock":

24) Donna Summer "MacArthur Park":

25) Joe Cocker "With A Little Help From My Friends":

26) Sara Evans "My Sharona":

27) Guns N' Roses "Live and Let Die":

28) First To Eleven "Somewhere Over The Rainbow":

29) Motley Crue "Smokin' In The Boys Room":

30) Erasure "Take A Chance On Me":


31) Jack White "Love Is Blindness":


32) Istanbul Not Constantinople 


33) Cher "The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss)":

34) Adele "If It Hadn't Been For Love":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites