Tuesday, July 19, 2022

(Started July 19th, 2022) Part 1 of The Best Workout Songs

Hello,

What makes a great work out song? Obviously it should be upbeat. It should inspire, motivate, get someone completely revved up and ready to go. Most mornings I go out walking and I love my walks. I absolutely love my walks on these summer mornings- right before it gets hot. Many of these songs have propelled my walks to better workouts. The more words I know in a song the better, singing along with a song really kicks up the energy.

1) Twisted Sister "We're Not Going To Take It":

2) My Chemical Romance "The Sharpest Lives":

3) Fergie "A Little Party Never Killed Nobody":

4) Dua Lipa "Hotter Than Hell":

Of course one of the best and most upbeat songs of all-time is a great work out song. 5) Lady Gaga "Bad Romance":

6) Survivor "Eye of the Tiger":

7) Bon Jovi "It's My Life":

8) AC/DC "Thunderstruck":

9) Blink-182 "All The Small Things":

10) Sleigh Bells "Infinity Guitars":

11) Sia "Cheap Thrills":

12) Adele "Rolling In The Deep":

13) Depeche Mode "A Pain That I'm Used To":

14) Ava Max "Sweet But Psycho":

Songs like this where the beat escalates throughout the song really motivates a better workout. 15) Rihanna "Don't Stop The Music":

16) Avicii "Wake Me Up":

17) Technotronic "Pump Up The Jam":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites