Wednesday, July 13, 2022

(Finished July 13th, 2022) Part 3 of Some of The Best and Most Intriguing Covers

Hello,

Thanks to https://www.treblezine.com/top-100-best-cover-songs/

I'm trying to do songs that I don't usually post here although I'll probably include songs I've featured on my blog several times. 

35) Willie Nelson "Always On My Mind":


36) Juice Newton "Angel of The Morning":


Now this is the way to take an original, improve on it and then make it your own. 37) Sinead O'Connor "Nothing Compares 2 U":

38) Quiet Riot "Cum On Feel The Noize":

39) Bananarama "Venus":

40) The Honeydrippers "Sea of Love":

41) The Highwomen "The Highwomen":

42) Terri Clark "Poor Poor Pitiful Me":

43) Bow Wow Wow "I Want Candy":

44) U2 "Helter Skelter":

45) Stacy Lattisaw "Love On A Two Way Street":


46) Kylie Minogue "The Loco-motion":

47) Frank Sinatra "Mack The Knife":

48) First To Eleven "Someone You Loved":

49) Emeli Sande and the Bryan Ferry Orchestra "Crazy In Love":

50) Volbeat "Battleship Chains":

51) Camper Van Beethoven "Pictures of Matchbook Men":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites