Monday, July 4, 2022

(Finished July 4th, 2022) Part 5 of "Heart" Songs

Hello,

I wanted to listen to a lot of songs about heart/ hearts today- that's the reason for this blog. I hope you have the heart for it and maybe take it to heart as well. Whatever you do just don't be heartless. Enough puns? Okay enjoy the music.

69) Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers featuring Stevie Nicks "Stop Draggin' My Heart Around":

70) Ellie Goulding "Beating Heart":

71) Trivium "The Heart From Your Hate":

72) Pet Shop Boys "Heart":

73) Poco "Heart Of The Night":


74) Ratt "Closer To My Heart":

75) Corona "Don't Go Breaking My Heart":

76) Sixx A.M. "The Last Time (My Heart Will Ever Hit The Ground)":

77) Lindsey Stirling featuring ZZ Ward "Hold My Heart":

78) Kissin Dynamite "Heartattack":

79) REO Speedwagon "Follow My Heart":

80) Amy Grant "Where Do You Hide Your Heart":

81) Neil Young "My Heart":

82) South of Salem "Dead Hearts Don't Break":

83) The Judds "Change of Heart":

84) Lady A "Dancin' Away With My Heart":

85) Kissin Dynamite "Heart of Stone":

86) Sara Evans "My Heart Can't Tell You No":

87) The Oak Ridge Boys "Heart of Mine":

88) Jocelyn and Chris "My Heart Beat Yours":

89) The Spaniels "Goodnight Sweetheart Goodnight":

90) Restless Heart "Let The Heartache Ride":

91) ) Miley Cyrus "Who Owns My Heart":

92) The Scorpions "Follow Your Heart":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites