Tuesday, July 5, 2022

(Finished July 5th, 2022) The Best of Sci Fi Songs, Part 3: Songs 35-54

Hello,

I found many of these songs through ranker.com, many other websites and my own Sci Fi fevered mind. I started this video on December 8th, 2020 and finished it today. I have almost 200 blogs that are in various states of completion and I finish them as I can. 

35) Boston "The Launch/ Cool The Engines":


36) OneRepublic "Counting Stars":


37) Soundgarden "Black Hole Sun":


38) Bananarama "Venus":


39) Pink Floyd "The Great Gig In The Sky":

40) Aqua "Back From Mars":

41) Missing Persons "Destination Unknown":

42) Rush "Tom Sawyer":

43) Rush "Distant Early Warning":

44) The Police "Spirits In The Material World":

45) Elton John "Bennie and The Jets":


46) From "Star Wars" it's the  "Cantina Band" song:


47) Def Leppard "Rocket":


48) David Bowie "Ziggy Stardust":

49) Peter Schilling "Major Tom":

50) Blondie "Rapture":

51) Metallica "Through The Never":

52) Megadeth "Hangar 18":

53) Frank Sinatra "Fly Me To The Moon":


54) Mike and the Mechanics "Silent Running":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites