Saturday, July 30, 2022

(Finished July 30th, 2022) Part 2 of The Best Workout Songs

Hello,

What makes a great work out song? Obviously it should be upbeat. It should inspire, motivate, get someone completely revved up and ready to go. Most mornings I go out walking and I love my walks. I absolutely love my walks on these summer mornings- right before it gets hot. Many of these songs have propelled my walks to better workouts. The more words I know in a song the better, singing along with a song really kicks up the energy.

18) C + C Music Factory "Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)":

19) Cascada "Everytime We Touch":

20) The Black Keys "Gold On The Ceiling":

21) RUN-D.M.C. "It's Tricky":

22) The Beastie Boys "Intergalactic":

Yes country songs can be good to work out to as well. 23) Montgomery Gentry "Gone":


24) Lana Del Rey vs. Cedric Gervais "Summertime Sadness" (Pump It Up Version):


Another good way to get a good workout is to get songs that can give one catharsis. This song certainly will give a person catharsis. 25) Halsey "Gasoline":

These lyrics are very therapeutic and the kind that remind me that maybe work isn't the most important thing to me. 26) Boston "Peace of Mind":

27) My Chemical Romance "Dead!":

28) MC Hammer "U Can't Touch This":

29) Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars "Uptown Funk":

File under catharsis. 30) Toby Keith "How Do You Like Me Now":

31) Papa Roach "Last Resort":

Let's be honest this whole CD is a great workout CD. 32) My Chemical Romance "Welcome To The Black Parade":

33) Christina Aguilera "Fighter";

34) Creed "Higher":


Or just a great pop song can be a great workout song. 35) Peter Gabriel "Sledgehammer":

36) Dua Lipa "Blow Your Mind (Mwah)":

37) Rachel Platten "Fight Song":

38) Shannon "Let The Music Play":


If it's a great song, then quite likely it's a great work out song. This and the above song show that. 39) The Dazz Band "Let It Whip":

40) La Bouche "Be My Lover":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites