Wednesday, July 27, 2022

(Finished July 31st, 2022) Part 2 of I Have No Idea What This Blog Is But These Are All Great Songs

Hello,

Sometimes I start blogs, but don't label what blog series that is. Eventually I go back and try to figure that out. I have no idea what this blog is about, other than probably best songs of the 80s. Other than this being an 80s blog I can't figure out any other unifying theme.

There's a blog elsewhere that this is part 2 to, but I don't know where it is. But that blog is out there somewhere and I'm too lazy to find it so I'm moving on from here.

18) Ace Frehley "New York Groove":


19) The Cars "Good Times Roll":


20) Barbra Streisand "Woman In Love":


21) John Lennon "(Just Like) Starting Over":


22) Abba "The Winner Takes It All":


23) Lipps Inc. "Funky Town":


24) Blondie "Call Me":


25) The Police "Don't Stand So Close To Me":


26) Rocky Burnette "Tired of Toein' The Line":


27) The Spinners "Working My Way Back To You/ Forgive Me Girl":


28) Billy Joel "It's Still Rock and Roll To Me":


29) Stephanie Mills "Never Knew Love Like This Before":


30) Blondie "Atomic":


31)  Frank Sinatra Theme From "New York, New York":


32) Supertramp "Dreamer":


33) Shalamar "Second Time Around":


34) ELO "I'm Alive":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites