Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ticked Off!

Hello,

Obviously I did not know what was going to happen tonight, I was in shock when I found out that Brooke was safe. After giving one of her worst performances of her run and one of the two worst performances of the night how was she safe? Also you darn 13 year olds why do keep on subjecting us to "TCWCBN" week after boring week? Honestly how many of you rushed out and bought "TCWCBN" weeakened arrangement of "Think of Me"? If you don't understand my anger listen to the original version as sung by Michael Crawford or the brilliant Sarah Brightman.

So let me see if I have this right the two lamest performances of the night are safe and the two best performances of the night are the bottom 2. Not only that but both Mercado's and Smithson's performances were even better Wednesday night. One thing that helped me feel better was sometimes the non-winner goes on to have the better career than the winner. I can see that happening if "TCWCBN" wins. Now if David Cook wins I can see him going on to have a tremendous career. Epecially since his 2006 CD "Analog Heart" was briefly #1 on amazon.com's music chart for a week before it was pulled.

It didn't help that "Law and Order" followed "American Idol" and on show Carly Smithon was voted off and on the other show it was Jesse L. Martin's last night. He was the detective who played Detective Ed Green. The difference is that Martin is leaving on his own volition. He is going to go work on a Marvin Gaye movie. Martin was one of my all-time favorite characters in the "Law and Order" universe. Also he was one of the original cast members of the classic Broadway musical "Rent".

One more quick note from the you have got to be kidding me file: Miley Cyrus is preparing her memoir to come out in 2009. She will be 16 then.

More coming later, thetickedoffmusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites