Sunday, January 24, 2010

A little live Lady Gaga

Hello,

This is such a catchy song, I love "Bad Romance". Lady Gaga rules! Sorry about the shaky video, this was obviously was taken from a cell phone camera.



Other music news: Heidi Montag claims she spent over $2,000,000 to make her debut CD. I hope not because she did not get a good return on her investment. I listened to a few of her same sounding songs, that's all I could take, and her songs are weak pop fluff. Her songs make Britney Spears songs sound mature. Montag only sold about 1,000 CDs in her first week of sales. 1/5

A couple of quick reviews: I listened to both of Jordin Sparks CDs. The first CD is titled "Jordin Sparks" and the second CD is titled "Battlefield". Both are very listenable CD's. They aren't the greatest CDs ever. I wish she would have put both CDs on one CD, now that would be an amazing CD. Both 3.5/5

I listened to most of the Boys Like Girls CD the other day and it's fantastic. The name of the CD is "Love Drunk" and I would urge you to go out and buy the CD now! The great songs include "Love Drunk", "She's Got A Boyfriend Now" and "Two Is Better Than One" (featuring Taylor Swift). Seriously it's that good. If you don't believe me check it out at napster, rhapsody or lala.com. 5/5

I also checked out Leona Lewis' recent CD, "Echo". It's a pretty solid CD. It's a mix of ballads and upbeat tracks. 4/5

After seeing "The Blind Side" movie I wanted to read the book again, so I have been rereading it. What a great book! It's also an amazing, heart warming story. Speaking of football today is both the AFC and NFC Championship games. Here are themusicaddict's predictions, but don't put any money on a team because I pick them. The Jets are getting a lot of well deserved credit for their awesome defense. But I just don't think they have enough to go into Indianapolis and beat the Colts and Peyton Manning. In the NFC I think the Saints are going to beat the Vikings in a shootout. It should be a couple of good games.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites