Monday, June 20, 2011

Answer to comment.

Hello,

One of my "fans" asked me a question. Here's my response:

This is the original comment unchanged. "Is there any way I could get you to explain why you have a problem with Breaking Bad but not every other AMC show you watch? While you're at it, can you explain how you have a problem with the Playboy show on NBC but not shows like 30 Rock or Love Bites, which also deal with adult sexual topics. And while you're at that one, will you explain how you pretend to have an "ick factor" about you when your blog is platered with half-naked women to a point where I would be hesitent to say that your blog is something that can be opened safely at work?"

I don't really have a problem with "Breaking Bad", everything I've heard about it is that is a good show. I might even like it if I watched it. Just with it being about meth dealers I really have no interest in that story line. I've never seen "30 Rock" and only one episode of "Love Bites". I really don't have a opinion on either.

But yes I do love "Mad Men" and enjoy "The Walking Dead" and really liked "Rubicon".

As for the "ick factor" with at least "The Killing" is the constant old men chasing after young or under age women. We have the billionaire, Darren Richmond and others. That's what the ick factor I was talking about.

As for the half naked women on my blog. I have no justification for that, I love gorgeous age appropriate women. Also you should see the pictures that I don't put on my blog. For me what it all comes down to is story, if the story is good I'll probably watch. But that only extends so far.

Thanks for asking Mark.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites