Sunday, June 19, 2011

"The Killing" finale

Hello,

My first thoughts on the finale of "The Killing". That was one of the dumbest finales I've ever seen. Thirteen episodes already stretched out this story too long, this season should have been 10 episodes with the killer revealed at the end of the 10th episode. Seriously I really feel dumb about the following but I'M PISSED OFF ABOUT THAT STUPID ENDING. That ending isn't even original for this season. About midway through the season when everyone thought Bennet was the killer, Stan Larsen beat him up and put him in the hospital. We then found out Bennet was innocent.

Now the police have arrested Darren Richmond and Belko tried to kill him. We are then going to find out that Richmond didn't kill Rosie. That was a boring story line the first time around!

As promised the last five minutes were shocking, shockingly dumb. When I heard the title was "The Killing", I thought it was about the killing of Rosie Larson. Now I realize it refers to the killing of the brain cells of the audience! I can't believe they are dragging this already too stretched out story into a second season.

That might be the worst finale ever!

thepissedoffmusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites