Thursday, June 23, 2011

Nervous time for NBA draftees, More hate for "The Killing" finale

Hello,

Okay call me a bit obsessed, but I have 3 ESPN.com pages up right now ready to follow tonight's NBA Draft which starts in about a hour from now. There's already been one trade and probably at least a few more trades will be happening soon. The rumors are flying with many people thinking Enes Kanter is going to the Jazz at #3. And many people think Jimmer will be going to SacTown at #10, with some people projecting Kemba Walker falling all the way to the Jazz to #12.

Chad Ford is predicting that the Jazz will pick Kemba Walker over Jimmer Fredette if both are there at #12.

Obviously if you want the latest NBA Draft news, you won't be wanting to follow this blog, go to espn.go.com. But you can bet I'll be writing a lot more about the NBA Draft especially if the Jazz pull a "Killing". (That's my new term if someone makes a really bad decision, especially if they knew that decision was coming up.)

While waiting on the draft I have some other news: Speaking of "The Killing" there's an advertisement for it in the April 1st, 2011 Entertainment Weekly. (Do you notice that's the April Fool's Day issue?) Anyway the ad says, "Who Killed Rosie Larsen". Then right below it, the ad states "Every Hour Counts". All I've got to say is every hour counts, EXCEPT FOR THE FIRST 13! Yes that horrid ending is still sticking in my craw. However I don't blame AMC, I blame the idiots behind "The Killing". Although I wished that AMC had stepped in somewhere along the way and shot down that horrendous ending.

Also it's been announced that Simon Cowell's new show "X Factor" will make it's debut on September 21st. I have a question to ask, do you care? I like these finding a quality singer reality shows, which explains why I've stuck with the producer manipulated "American Idol" for so long. I got excited about "The Voice" and have it set to record on my DVR. Other than the first 12 minutes that was shown as a preview, I haven't spent a second watching it. I'm just burnt out from this type of show right now. Although a plus that I give to both "The Voice" and "X Factor" is that Randy The Barnacle Jackson is nowhere to be found. Please just don't remind me that the horrendous Paula Abdul is on "X Factor".

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites