Wednesday, July 13, 2011

US Wins: The Score Doesn't Indicate How Good France Played.

Hello,

I would just like to apologize for my weak blog yesterday. Usually where I work I have plenty of time to work on my blog. However with a new school quarter coming up I was plenty busy yesterday.

I was able to take today off to deal with some bureaucratic nonsense. I also was busy this morning watching the USA's dramatic victory over France. For those who don't appreciate soccer and rag on it they will never understand how great today's game was. While USA did win the game 3-1, it was much closer than that. At the start of the second half France completely dominated possession but just couldn't quite get a second goal.

Thank goodness I'll be able to watch the Women's World Cup Finals Sunday afternoon. They will either play Japan, who scares me. I watched part of one of their games earlier in the tournament and they are awesome. Or USA will play Sweden, the team that the USA 2-1 in the first round of play. Not only is Sweden very good but they have the best post score celebration.

I may return later with more. I watched the new SyFy series last night. I have some opinions about that especially the ridiculous length of the commercials.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites