Sunday, July 17, 2011

Go United States at Women's World Cup 2:45 EST!, Spotify Day 4

Hello,

Welcome to blog #899 of themusicaddict. This is just a quick blog as I only have a little bit of time.

I mainly wanted to write this quick blog to remind everyone that today is the final of the Women's World Cup in Germany. It's going to be a battle between the USA and Japan. Again other than predicting it will be a hard fought match, no predictions here. It will be a battle between two evenly matched teams. I hope it isn't quite as dramatic as last Sunday's USA-Brazil match. I don't think my heart could take that.

Like ESPN has been counting the days of the NFL Lockout and probably will be doing the same thing with the NBA Lockout, I'm going to start counting the days it takes to get free access to Spotify. Today is Day #4 in the Spotify count.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites