Monday, November 28, 2011

Great songs!

Hello,

I got so bored of writing my blog about "The Walking Dead" that I hurriedly finished it. And no I don't expect you to finish reading it either. However I do want to pass on some great songs.

Again I love this song and love how Taylor, her band and dancers performed it in concert. With how much of her music I've listened to over the past few weeks, I have started getting sick of some of her songs. However I haven't got sick of "Speak Now" yet.


Nancy Sinatra's great song:


I'm starting to get into The Horrible Crowes, here's one of my favorite of their songs:


This is another song by The Horrible Crowes, this is "Behold The Hurricane":


This is a bit of an obscure song but it came up while listening to iTunes on random. This is Ozmatli's "It's Only Paper".


Yes I know lot's of people mock Creed for many things. I originally was one of the mockers but over time I got to where I liked their music. I even went and saw them in concert. A band that seemed like it wasn't built to last. But in their time they did have several good songs. I love this song:


Do you remember Harvey Danger? If not here's their great song:


Rush's "Red Barchetta" live. Rush recently released "Live In Cleveland", it has all their classic songs on it. Unfortunately Geddy Lee's voice is sounding very whiny now days. Other than being a Rush completist, I wouldn't suggest anyone else by "Live In Cleveland".



One more classic Rush song, this is the amazing "Tom Sawyer". I like a band that can poke fun at itself.


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites