Friday, November 4, 2011

More great songs!

Hello,

Lazy Friday leads to not much going on. I was able to talk to a couple of hotties this morning on Facebook this morning though! Some of the below songs come from my conversations with the two hotties.

Anyway here are some good songs for your weekend.

The always great White Stripes:


I wouldn't consider myself a big fan of Bon Jovi, the band or the man. However I do love these two songs.


"Blaze of Glory":


I love this band and never understood why they never made it big. This is Rooney's "Daisy Duke":


Two great songs by Bowling For Soup, this is a great, great song; "1985":


"Ohio (Come Back To Texas)"


I think the two brothers in Oasis are both a couple of insufferable lunkheads. Their quality of music also doesn't live up to their opinion of it. However this is an undeniably great song.


One of my favorite late 90's bands The Wallflowers have announced a comeback. Here are some of their better songs. Starting with my favorite song of theirs, although the lyrics make no sense:


"One Headlight":


"6th Avenue Heartache":


This is a pretty cool song that I had never heard before, thanks Spotify.


Here's a good Wallflowers song on a CD besides "Bringing Down The Horse". This is "Letters From The Wasteland":


Do you remember when this song came out and how cool this song is? I thought this was going to be a great band, but unfortunately they never came close to this song ever again.


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites