Saturday, December 28, 2019

(Finished December 28th, 2019) The Best of 2010, Part 3: Songs 35 to 52

Hello,

I'm not one of those bloggers that usually do a best of year or best of decade posts. If I do something like that I have to do it my own way. I thought I could do obscure songs. Thus I went through my iTunes and picked the best obscure great songs from 2010. This may be the only one of these kind of blogs I do for this last decade. These songs mostly come from my iTunes, even using that weird iTunes alphabetical order. I'm not saying all of these songs are great.

I don't have unlimited resources so some of these songs may have been released in a different year. I made these blogs as accurate as possible.

35) Mallory Hope "Blossom In The Dust":



36) Michael Buble "I'm Beginning To See The Light":



I've always loved the line "We don't have to be friends, we don't have to be enemies." 37) Miley Cyrus "Two More Lonely People":



38) MonkeyJunk "Small Time Evil":



39) Motion City Soundtrack "Disappear":



40) New Politics "Give Me Hope":



41) Newworld Son "There Is A Way":



I know very little about Nitzer Ebb, other than they are a techno band. It seems this song might have been released before 2011, however on my iTunes it says 2011. So you're just going to have to enjoy it here. 42) Nitzer Ebb "Promises":



43) No Shame "Better Drunk Than Part of the Machine":



44) Reckless Kelly "American Blood":



45) Ryan Adams "Numbers":



46) Seether "Fallen":



47) Shontelle "Impossible":



48) Sick Puppies "Maybe":



49) Sick of Sarah "Autograph":



The butt kicking rock version:



50) Symphony X "Set The World On Fire":



51) Taio Cruz "Dynamite":



52) Thieves and Villians "Drunk In Amsterdam":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites