Wednesday, December 4, 2019

(Started December 3rd, 2019) The Best 70s One Hit Wonders, Part 4: Songs 52-69

Hello,

I selected my favorite songs from Ranker's Top 70s One Hit Wonders. Technically not all of these songs are from One Hit Wonder bands. Some of these bands have more than one hit and have more than several good songs.

52) Thunderclap Newman "Something In The Air":



53) Frank Mills "Music Box Dancer":



54) Santa Esmeralda "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood":



55) Jessi Colter "I'm Not Lisa":



56) Mungo Jerry "In The Summertime":



57) Looking Glass "Brandy (You're A Fine Girl)":



58) Lynn Anderson "I Beg Your Pardon, I Never Promised You A Rose Garden":



I love this quirky little song. 59) Melanie "Brand New Key":



60) Rickie Lee Jones "Chuck E's In Love":



61) The Original Caste "One Tin Soldier":



62) Anita Ward "Ring My Bell":



63) Andrea True Connection "More More More":



64) Free "All Right Now":



65) Nazareth "Love Hurts":
66) "Turn The Beat Around":
67) "Me and Mr. Jones":
68)  "Stuck In The Middle With You":
69) Ram Jam "Black Betty":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites