Friday, December 27, 2019

(Started December 27th, 2019) The Best of 2010, Part 2: Songs 18 to 34

Hello,

I'm not one of those bloggers that usually do a best of year or best of decade posts. If I do something like that I have to do it my own way. I thought I could do obscure songs. Thus I went through my iTunes and picked the best obscure great songs from 2010. This may be the only one of these kind of blogs I do for this last decade. These songs mostly come from my iTunes, even using that weird iTunes alphabetical order. I'm not saying all of these songs are great.

17) Foxy Shazam "Count Me Out":



18) Furyon "Disappear Again":



19) Gaslight Anthem "American Slang":



20) Gentlemen Reg "How We Exit":



21) Grace Potter and the Nocturnals "Stars":



22) The Green Children "Dragons":



23) Hey Monday "I Don't Wanna Dance":



24) Hinder "Put That Record On":



25) House of Heroes "God Save Foolish":



26) Jane Dear Girls "Wildflower":



27) Janelle Monae "Tightrope":



28) Jukebox The Ghost "Empire":



29) Katharine McPhee "Had It All":



30) Katie Armiger "Best Song Ever":
31) Kings X "Move":
32) Lady Antebellum "Something About A Woman":
33) Lana Del Rey "Gramma":
34) Little Big Town "Little White Church":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites