Saturday, December 21, 2019

(Finished December 21, 2019) Songs That Surprise By How Good They Are, Part 1

Hello,

These are the songs that surprise me by how good they are every time I hear them.

1) Elaine Page and Barbara Dickson "I Know Him So Well":


2) Melanie C "I Don't Know How To Love Him":


3) Whitney Houston "The Greatest Love of All":


4) Juice Newton "Angel of the Morning":


Somehow I still haven't got sick of this song. 5) Ed Sheeran "The Shape of You":


6) Band Aid "Do They Know It's Christmas":


7) Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocelli "Time To Say Goodbye":


8) Sinead O'Connor "Nothing Compares 2U":


9) Roxette "It Must Have Been Love":


10) Madonna "Crazy For You":


11) Prince "Take Me With U":


12) Mariah Carey "Vision of Love":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites