Thursday, December 26, 2019

(Started December 26th, 2019) The Best of 2010, Part 1: Songs 1 to 17

Hello,

I'm not one of those bloggers that usually do a best of year or best of decade posts. If I do something like that I have to do it my own way. I thought I could do obscure songs. Thus I went through my iTunes and picked the best obscure great songs from 2010. This may be the only one of these kind of blogs I do for this last decade. These songs mostly come from my iTunes, even using that weird iTunes alphabetical order.

1) American Bang "Wild & Young":


2) American Bang "Whiskey Walk":


3) Anti-Flag "We Are The One":


4) Avenged Sevenfold "Buried Alive":


Only 761 views. 5) Before Their Eyes "Sing To Me":


6) Black Keys "Next Girl":


7) Bleu "Singin' In Tongues":


8) Casualties "We Are All We Have":


9) Christian Mistress "Omega Stone":



10) Chromeo "Night by Night:



11) Chromeo "Don't Turn The Lights On":



12) Court Yard Hounds "It Didn't Make A Sound":



13) Debi Nova "Drummer Boy":



14) Down n' Outz "England Rocks":



I could listen to that voice for a very long time. 15) First Aid Kit "Ghost Town":



16) Flyleaf "Fully Alive":



17) Flyleaf "I'm So Sick":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites