Wednesday, December 25, 2019

(Started December 25th, 2019) Random Angry Song Post!! Part 1

Hello,

First of all Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone.

Although I know I shouldn't take it so seriously, this blog was inspired by last night's BYU-Hawaii game. I've been a long time BYU fan and I love my Cougars as much as legally possible. Going into last night's game my biggest concern was the tendency of BYU's quarterback, Zach Wilson, to turn the ball over. As happened way too many times this season Wilson had too many turnovers. He was responsible for 3 turnovers, including the interception that effectively ended the game.

I was seething last night and the anger was still here this morning, which led to a very good walk. Here are some good angry songs to help me get some catharsis.

1) Halsey "Gasoline":


2) Muse "Uprising":


3) Hollywood Undead "Pray (Put Them...)":


4) Drowning Pool "Bodies":


5) Papa Roach "Last Resort":



6) Papa Roach "Getting Away With Murder":



7) Grace featuring G Easy "You Don't Owe Me":



8) Dua Lipa "IDGAF":



9) Rage Against The Machine "Killing In The Name of Love":



10) Green Day "Basket Case":



11) Linkin Park "One Step Closer":



12) AC/DC "Who Made Who":
13) John Parr "St Elmo's Fire (Man In Motion)":
14) Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers "Don't Do Me Like That":
15) Twisted Sister "We're Not Gonna Take It":
16) Alice In Chains "Angry Chair":
17) Paramore "Misery Business":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites