Wednesday, May 16, 2012

More of themusicaddict's Greatest Hits, Go Thunder

Hello,

NBA playoffs last night" LeBron? Was there another game played last night? Oh yeah and go Thunder. Bring the pain to the Lakers and Ron Arrest please keep your hands off any Thunder player. Thanks.

Arcade Fire's "Mountain Beyond Mountains":



Beastie Boys "Girls":



Veruca Salt's "Seether". This song is from the very good but vastly underrated "American Thighs". It would be well worth your money.



Grandmaster Flash's "White Lines":



The above song reminded me of the greatest rap band ever, Run-DMC, ever. RIP DMC. This is "It's Tricky":



Flo rida I'll never forgive you for what you did to this great song, the fact that you have disappeared is no surprise to me.

This is the original and the best version of "You Spin Me Right Round":



This sneaks into my all-time greatest hits because all cool the intro of this song is. Queensryche "Best I Can":



Um, I'm not sure what this song is about :)



Alanis Morissette's "You Oughta Know" gets the publicity, but I actually think that "Uninvited" is a better song:



I haven't liked a new Alanis song for a long, long time. However I'm quite fond of this song, "Guardian":



themusicaddict


No comments:

Favorites