Saturday, August 20, 2022

(Finished August 20th, 2022) Chicks That Rock and Sometimes Other Genres: The B's, Part 2

Hello,

These are mostly the best rock songs led by/ featuring women prominently. I'm going with nearly all rock songs, but I'm also going to be posting other songs that may strike my fancy. I'm not saying chick in anyway derogatory, I'm using it in the same way as chick lit or chick flicks. All of these bands are great and many of them kick butt and rock out.

These next eight songs are by powerhouse vocalist Pat Benatar "Promises In The Dark":


-"Hell Is For Children":


-"Shadows In The Night":


"Fire and Ice":


"Heartbreaker":


"Hit Me With Your Best Show":


"Looking For A Stranger":


"Sex As A Weapon":


"We Live For Live":


These two songs are by Bikini Kill: "New Radio":


-"Rebel Girl":


These next six songs are by Blondie: "Call Me":


This used to be my favorite song growing up, but now I think it's only my second favorite Blondie song. "Heart of Glass":


"One Way or Another":


"Hanging On The Telephone":


"Atomic":


This is quite likely my favorite Blondie song now. "Dreaming":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites