Saturday, August 27, 2022

(Finished August 27th, 2022) Part 6 of What Is Synth-Pop?: A Master List: Songs 86-102

 Hello,

The below collection of videos is supposedly the 500 Greatest Synth-Pop Songs of All-Time. However I don't think there were really that many great Synth-Pop songs. My list won't be quite as thorough as the video below. But I've started to find a lot more amazing Synth-Pop songs that I never even knew existed.


As I usually do I find these songs at all sort of places. It's so many places that I didn't keep track of all of them. However I must give a special shout out to last.fm. For the most obscure- at least to me-songs on this list I found most of those songs at https://www.last.fm/tag/synthpop/tracks

Many of the videos below I got from the 500 Synth-Pop YouTube video above. My thanks to all.

86) Howard Jones "What Is Love":


87) Erasure "Blue Savannah":


88) Nightwish "Siren":

89) Shiny Toy Guns "Le Disko":

90) Anoraak "Nightdrive With You (Fear of Tigers Remix)":

91) Icon For Hire "Hollow":

92) Kraftwerk "Autobahn":

93) Chvrches "Recover":

94) Javelin "Tell Me Tell Me":


95) Depeche Mode "Policy of Truth":


96) Propaganda "Duel":


97) Erasure "Stop!":


98) Godley and Creme "Cry":


99) Annie Lennox "Love Song For A Vampire":


100) Roxy Music "Same Old Scene":


101) Simple Minds "Promised You A Miracle":


102) Dream Academy "Life In A Northern Town":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites