Wednesday, August 10, 2022

(Started August 10th, 2022) Part 1 The Best 50 CDs Since 2000

Hello,

I went to my old friend, Ranker.com, and they have a list about the greatest CDs of all-time. At first I was going to try and create a list of the best CDs of all-time. But that just led to all the old school CDs that have already got so much ink and many that still do. I forced myself to stretch and I have limited this blog to the Greatest CDs since 2000. This list is subject to several changes, additions, deletions, rerankings etc. This is heavily influenced by what's called NWOCR- New Wave of Classic Rock. I have really loved that kind of music the last few years. 

This is a very rough draft of 35 of the greatest CDs since 2000. Indeed it's so rough that I have actually decided to go with the 50 best CDs since 2000. I've got up to 61 CDs in the running now.


Off of the top of my head, this is the best CD since 2000. I may change my mind as I work on this blog series. My Chemical Romance "The Black Parade":

"The End":


"Dead":


"This Is How I Disappear":


) Arcade Fire "Funeral":
"Neighborhood # 1 (Tunnels)":


"Crown of Love":


Green Day "American Idiot":
Bruce Springsteen "The Rising":
Rihanna "Good Girl Gone Bad":
Lady Gaga "The Fame":
Halsey "Badlands":
Trucker Diablo "Tail End of the Hurricane":
Dua Lipa "Dua Lipa":
Paramore "Riot":
) Those Damn Crows "Point Of No Return":

Nelly Furtado "Whoa Nelly":
"Turn Off The Light":


"...On The Radio":


"Baby Girl":


"I'm Like A Bird":


"Trynna Finding A Way":


"Party":


"My Love Grows Deeper, Part 1":


The "Hamilton" Soundtrack
) U2 "All That You Can't Leave Behind":
Franz Ferdinand "Franz Ferdinand":
Lady Gaga "Born This Way":
Bruce Springsteen "Wrecking Ball":
Eisley "Room Noises":
Muse "Drones":
The Pretty Reckless "Death By Rock and Roll":
Alice Merton "Mint":
Rachel Platten "Wildfire":
Black Keys "Brothers":
Madonna "Music":
) The White Stripes "White Blood Cells":
Death Cab For Cutie "Transatlanticism":
Lady Gaga "Chromatica":
) Blue Oyster Cult "The Symbol Remains":
Dua Lipa "Future Nostalgia":
Fiona Apple "Fetch The Bolt Cutters":
Sufjan Stevens "Illinois":
) Adele "21":
Silk Sonic "An Evening With Silk Sonic":
Olivia Rodrigo "Sour":
Avril Lavigne "Let Go":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites