Saturday, August 27, 2022

(Finished September 17th, 2022) Part 1 of The Sexy, Sultry and Talented Ladies of the 80s

Hello,

I got my haircut today and as I was leaving Great Clips a Sade song was playing. That took me back to the 80s and thinking about all those super sexy and super talented ladies of the 80s.

I'm going to start with the woman who inspired this blog, the incredibly sexy, talented and sublime Sade.

1) "Smooth Operator":


2) "Jezebel":


3) "Sweetest Taboo":


4) "Never As Good As The First Time":


5) "Paradise":


6) "Nothing Can Come Between Us":


7) "Is It A Crime?":


8) "Your Love Is King":


For as many great 80s songs that Miss Fox had I don't think she gets enough credit. Samantha Fox:

9) "Naughty Girls (Need Love Too)":

10) "Touch Me (I Want Your Body)": 

11) Do Ya, Do Ya (Wanna Please Me)":

12) Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now":


13) "I Surrender (To The Spirit of the Night)":


14) "Love House":


15) "I Only Wanna Be With You":


16) "I Wanna Have Some Fun":


Enjoy two versions of this song, not something I meant to do. 17) "I Only Wanna Be With You":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites