Sunday, August 14, 2022

(Finished August 14th, 2022) Songs Rocking My iPod

Hello,

I haven't done one of these blogs for awhile so it's about time to do another one. These are the last 20 songs played on my iPod. I will also include why that specific song is on my iPod. I listen to my iPod twice a day, when I go on my morning walks and when I eat lunch at work. 

Awhile ago I got into a Live mood and rediscovered this live gem. 1) Live "I Alone" (Live at Woodstock '99):

Just a great, great pop song. 2) The Cure "Lovesong":

This is the kind of song that fires me up when I'm on my walk. 3) Kelly Clarkson "Behind These Hazel Eyes":

Just an old school fun song. 4) The Coasters "Yakety Yak":

A few years ago I saw these guys open for Bob Seger and I thought they were good. However I absolutely love this song. 5) The Wild Feathers "Quittin' Time":

Duh, it's a classic and one of the best songs of all-time. 6) "When Doves Cry":

Just a great walking song and also a fun song to sing along with. 7) Warrant "Cherry Pie":

One of the more obscure songs on my iPod, but it is still a great song. 8) Mieka Pauley "Stronger":

One of the best Scorpions songs. 9) The Scorpions "The Zoo":

I saw these guys in concert last November and they were great. This song is great, very memorable and a great inspirational song. 10) The Aces "Zillionaire":

Not a big fan of Miley Cyrus. Somehow I stumbled across this CD and fell in love with it. Nearly every song on this CD is amazing. 11) Miley Cyrus "Can't Be Tamed":

Another great walking song. 12) Billy Idol "Cradle of Love":

This is a more obscure but super poppy song to walk along too or to cheer me up at work lunch. I only recently rediscovered this gem. 13) Borns "Electric Love":

One of the many great NWOCR songs of recent vintage, Pop Evil has a lot of great songs. 14) Pop Evil "Worst In Me":

I'm going to see Roger Waters in concert in three weeks. This is one of the songs on his setlist. By the way which one is Pink? 15) Pink Floyd "Have A Cigar":

I loved the Smiths and I love solo Morrissey almost as much. 16) Morrissey "I Will See You In Far Off Places":

An all-time classic songs from a great 80s CD. 17) Bon Jovi "Livin' On A Prayer":

A new song from one of my all-time favorite bands. 18) Arcade Fire "Lightning 1, 2":

Who doesn't love old school country? 19) Kenny Rogers "Love Or Something Like It":

Just a great great great song and a song perfect for catharsis walking. 20) South of Salem "Let Us Prey":


 themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites