Wednesday, August 3, 2022

(Finished August 3rd, 2022) Part 1 of Best Songs of 1991: Alphabetically By Band

Hello,

I started this blog series over a year ago. What are some of the best songs from twenty years ago, now twenty one years ago?

From Paula Abdul's "Spellbound" 1) Paula Abdul "Rush Rush":


2) Paula Abdul "Promise Of A New Day":
3) Paula Abdul "Blowing Kisses In The Wind":

4) AC/DC "Are You Ready":


These four songs are from Alabama's 1990 CD "Pass It On Down" and 1991's "Greatest Hits, Vol 2". 5) Alabama "Born Country":

6) Alabama "Down Home":


7) Alabama "Here We Are":
8) Alabama "Then Again":

Songs 9 to 17 are from Bryan Adams "Waking Up The Neighborhood". 9) Bryan Adams "Can't Stop This Thing We Started":


10) Bryan Adams "There Will Never Be Another Tonight":


11) Thought I'd Died And Gone To Heaven":
12) "Not Guilty":
13) "Do I Have To Say The Words":
14) "All I Want Is You":
15) Everything I Do (I Do For You)":
16) Touch The Hand
17) Don't Drop That Bomb On Me":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites