Monday, August 15, 2022

(Finished August 15th, 2022) Part 9 of Best Country Songs 2000-2010

Hello,

In honor of a last year's good Diamond Rio concert, I'm doing a series of blogs of the best country songs from 2000-2010. Tomorrow night I'll be seeing the lovely Sara Evans in concert. I realize that's not the usual ten year timeframe that people usually use, but I'm feeling rebellious today. I started off with five songs from Diamond Rio and then shared many other songs from those eleven years. Enjoy.

I also saw Little Big Town on September 10th and they put on one hell of a show. If you get a chance to go see Little Big Town do not miss them. Now add Sara Evans on the list, she put on a great show just a couple weeks ago.

138) Halfway To Hazard "Daisy":


139) Miranda Lambert "Guilty In Here":


140) Tim McGraw "Between The River and Me":


141) Ashton Shepheard "Takin' Off This Pain":


142) Martina Mcbride "Anyway":


143) Trisha Yearwood "I Would Have Loved You Anyway":

144) Josh Turner "Firecracker":


145) Jypsi "Love Is A Drug":


146) Heidi Newfield "Johnny and June":


147) The Lost Trailers "Holler Back":


148) Taylor Swift "Forever and Always":


149) Gary Nichols "I "Can't Love You Anymore":


Only 201 views for this amazing song? That's a disgrace. 150) Alex Woodard "Reno":


151) Carrie Underwood featuring Sons of Sylvia "What Can I Say":


152) Gloriana "Wild At Heart":


153) Mallary Hope "Love Lives On":


154) Rascal Flatts "She'd Be California":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites