Sunday, August 28, 2022

(Started August 28th, 2022) Greatest Country Music Question Songs

Hello,

Greatest country songs that ask a musical question.

1) The Judds "Why Not Me":

2) George Strait "Who's Gonna Fill Their Shoes":

3) Linda Ronstadt "When Will I Be Loved":

4) Little Big Town "Questions":

5) LeAnn Rimes "How Do I Live":


6) Daryl Worley "Have You Forgotten?":

7) Gloriana "How Far Do You Want To Go":

8) Randy Travis "Is It Still Over?":

9) Toby Keith "How Do You Like Me Now?":

10) Thompson Square "Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not":

11) T.G. Shepherd "Do You Wanna Go To Heaven?":

12) Charly McClain "Who's Cheatin Who":

13) Reba McEntire "Is There Life Out There":

14) Tanya Tucker "What's Your Mama's Name?":



15) Reba McEntire featuring Linda Davis "Does He Love You?":


16) Clay Walker "Then What?":


17) Dierks Bentley "How Am I Doin":


18) Crystal Gayle "Why Have You Left The One That You Left Me For":


19) Dierks Bentley "What Was I Thinkin'":


20) Ricky Van Shelton "Where Was I":


21) Doug Stone "Why Didn't I Think of That":


22) Garth Brooks and Chris Ledoux "Whatcha Gonna Do With A Cowboy":


23) Carrie Underwood featuring Sons of Sylvia "What Can I Say":


24) Billy Currington "Why Why Why":


25) "What About Me":

26) Tanya Tucker "Would You Lay With Me (In A Field Of Stone)":

27) Gary Morris "Why Lady Why":

28) Keith Whitley "I Wonder Do You Think Of Me":

29) "Where Are You Now?":

30) Olivia Newton-John "Have You Ever Been Mellow":

31) Brad Paisley "Who Needs Pictures":


No comments:

Favorites