Friday, August 26, 2022

(Started August 26th, 2022) Part 2 of Current Rock Goddesses And Some Of Their Amazing Music

Hello,

In the olden days- a few decades ago- there were some amazing rock goddesses. Women such as the beautiful, uber talented and great singer Miss Stevie Nicks and the sisterly tandem of Ann and Nancy Wilson. Also we can't forget Pat Benatar, Janis Joplin, Grace Slick and many others.

That sounds like a great blog to write, but this blog is going to focus on modern rock goddesses. Women such as The Pretty Reckless' Taylor Momsen, The Warning's Daniela, Paulina and Alejandra Villarreal, Jocelyn and Chris's Jocelyn Arndt (who I saw last night in concert in a very intimate setting), Halestorm's Lzzy Hale, Arch Enemy's Angela Gossow and Alissa White-Gluz and First To Eleven's (and Concrete Castles) Audra Miller.

I knew I was going to forget some people, I see you Avril and I'll get to you. Plus there will be more to come.

And should we consider- gulp- Demi Lovato? Yes, we are considering them very much. I have no problem with people picking their pronouns, it just takes a bit for me to get used to.

First To Eleven covering The Pretty Reckless "Make Me Wanna Die":


"November Rain":


"Dreams":


Concrete Castles is essentially First To Eleven, but they go by that name when they're performing their original music. Concrete Castles "You Won't See Me Again":


"Thrill":


"Just A Friend":


Halestorm "I Am The Fire":


"I Miss The Misery":


Halestorm with guest Tom Keifer singing "Nobody's Fool":


Halestorm Full Show:


Demi Lovato "Holy F":


"29":


Demi Lovato Interview, "Substance", "Cool For The Summer" and "29":


Arch Enemy Full Show:


"Handshake With Hell":


"Deceiver Deceiver":

No comments:

Favorites