Thursday, August 25, 2022

(Finished May 13th, 2023) Part 6 of Random, Underappreciated Songs of the 80s (and early 90s), Songs 86-102

Hello,

I'm going to go where YouTube, old memories and the greatest decade for music ever take me. I started this blog series about 18 months ago. I had a rough day at work when I started this, but today was a decent day. But I'm still tired, want to take it easy and listen to some classic tunes.

86) Quincy Jones featuring James Ingram "Ai No Corrida":

87) Eurythmics "Missionary Man":

88) Gene Loves Jezebel "Jealous":

89) Gin Blossoms "Found Out About You":

90) Frankie Goes To Hollywood "The Power of Love":

91) The Barenaked Ladies "If I Had A 1,000,000 Dollars":

92) Prince "Take Me With U":

93) Led Zeppelin "Wearing and Tearing":

94) Soul Asylum "Somebody To Shove":

95) Prince "Thieves In The Temple":

96) Merle Haggard and Willie Nelson "Pancho and Lefty":


97) Soul Asylum "Without A Trace":

98) Terence Trent D'arby "Wishing Well":

99) ABC "How To Be A Millionaire":

100) Garth Brooks "Rodeo":


101) Level 42 "Lessons In Love":

102) Stevie Nicks "Talk To Me":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites