Tuesday, August 23, 2022

(Finished August 23rd, 2022) Part 4 of Random, Under Appreciated Songs of the 80s (and early 90s), Songs 52-68

Hello,

I'm going to go where YouTube, old memories and the greatest decade for music ever take me. I started this blog series about 18 months ago. I had a rough day at work when I started this, but today was a decent day. But I'm still tired, want to take it easy and listen to some classic tunes.

52) Billy Joel "The Downeaster 'Alexa'":


53) The Bangles "In Your Room":


54) The Black Crowes "Hard To Handle":


55) Cher "Heart Of Stone":


56) Clint Black "Where Are You Now":


57) Dwight Yoakam "The Heart That You Own":


58) Arrested Development "Mr. Wendal":


59) Gene Loves Jezebel "Jealous":


60) Duran Duran "Ordinary World":


61) Cypress Hill "Insane In The Brain":


62) The Heights "How Do You Talk To An Angel":


63) The Power Station "Some Like It Hot":


64) Aerosmith "Livin' On The Edge":


65) Prince and the New Power Generation "Diamonds and Pearls":


66) Sting "Russians":


67) George Michael "Freedom 90":


Not Garth, but pretty close. 68) Garth Brooks "Wolves":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites