Friday, August 12, 2022

(Started August 11th, 2022) Part 3 The Best 50 CDs Since 2000

Hello,

I went to my old friend, Ranker.com, and they have a list about the greatest CDs of all-time. At first I was going to try and create a list of the best CDs of all-time. But that just led to all the old school CDs that have already got so much ink and many that still do. I forced myself to stretch and I have limited this blog to the Greatest CDs since 2000. This list is subject to several changes, additions, deletions, rerankings etc. This is heavily influenced by what's called NWOCR- New Wave of Classic Rock. I have really loved that kind of music the last few years. 

This is a very rough draft of 35 of the greatest CDs since 2000. Indeed it's so rough that I have actually decided to go with the 50 best CDs since 2000. I've got up to 63 CDs in the running now.

Linkin Park "Hybrid Theory":

1) "Papercut":
2) "In The End":
3) "One Step Closer":
4) "With You":
5) "Points of Authority":
6) "Crawling":
7) "Runaway":
8) "By Myself":
9) "Forgotten":
10) "Place For My Head":

Pink "Try This":

1) "Trouble":
2) "Last To Know":
3) "Try Too Hard":
4) "Humble Neighborhoods":
5) "Walk Away":
6) "Unwind":
7) "God Is A DJ":

I love Sia's voice and she is also a super talented songwriter. Sia "This Is Acting":

1) "Alive":
2) "One Million Bullets":
3) "Cheap Thrills":
4) "House On Fire":
5) "Footprints":
6) "Sweet Design":
7) "Broken Glass":
8) "Move Your Body":
9) "Unstoppable":

Shinedown "Amaryllis":
Nelly Furtado "Whoa Nelly":
twenty one pilots "blurry face":

Scarlet Rebels "Show Your Colors":
Badflower "Ok I'm Sick":
Nelly Furtado "Folklore":
The Warning "Queen of the Murder Scene":
Pop Evil "Pop Evil":
Fountains of Wayne "Welcome Interstate Managers":


"My Chemical Romance "Killjoy":
Matchbox Twenty "Mad Season":
Pink Missundas
Queens of the Stone Age "Songs For The Deaf":
Prince "HITNRUNPhase2":

No comments:

Favorites