Saturday, August 20, 2022

(Finished August 20th, 2022) Part 2 of The Best of "I" Songs

Hello,

There's no I in team, but there these songs all feature I in the title. So far 95% of the songs that I have found the I in the title is the first letter. I really have looked for songs with I in the title other than the first letter. I noticed that P!nk who doesn't used i in her name seems to have the most song titles with I in them.

18) Nu Shooz "I Can't Wait":

19) Yvonne Elliman "I Don't Know How To Love Him":

20) Band of Skulls "I Know What I Know":

21) Foxy Shazam "I Like It":

22) Tim McGraw "I Like It, I Love It":


23) April Wine "I Like To Rock":

24) R. Kelly "I Believe I Can Fly":


25) Katy Perry "I Kissed A Girl":


26) Nick Lowe I Knew The Bride


27) Save Ferris "I Know":


28) Whitney Houston "I Learned From The Best":


29) The White Stripes "I Can Tell We're Going To Be Friends":

30) Hall and Oates "I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)":


31) Bonnie Raitt "I Can't Make You Love Me":


32) Stevie Wonder "I Ain't Gonna Stand For It":


33)Whitney Houston "I Didn't Know My Own Strength":

34) The Four Tops "I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch)":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites